Guidelines for Disposing of Furniture and E-waste

Disposing Furniture:

Contact the Space Management Analyst (Caterina Oreglia coreglia@ucsb.edu) to initiate a request for removal of furniture. Do not place items in hallways.

Disposing E-waste:

You can drop off your electronic waste at the AS Recycling’s e-waste collection bins on the first floor of Ellison Hall. Please sort your waste according to the signage. If your item will not fit in the bin, do not leave it on the floor nearby. Contact Ally Foot, ally@geog.ucsb.edu to initiate a request for removal. If your electronic waste was purchased by the University and has a UC Property Tag, you will need to coordinate two to three weeks ahead of time with Ally so she can request permission (and labeling) from Equipment Management before the item can be picked up by the e-waste team.

Report Water Waste and Facilities Repairs

To report water waste please contact Karen Doehner kdoehner@spatial.ucsb.edu or call (805) 893-8224. Report leaks with as much detail as possible.

Please join us by becoming a “water watcher” by keeping an eye out to ensure that water is being used effectively on campus.

For issues that need repair in the building, please contact Karen Doehner kdoehner@spatial.usb.edu so she can put in a TMA ticket with Facilities Management. Please be sure to have both the building and room number location for any service needed.